Monday, March 10, 2008

My Weekend


My last two weekends have been really great. 2 weeks ago it was my 2nd wedding anniversary so my husband and I went out to Johnston Canyon, near Banff, and did a little hiking. After that, we looked in a few stores in Banff and had a nice dinner. It was reallu good just to get out of the city.

This past weekend was action-packed and filled with friends and eating out. Friday we went out with our friends who have been to Peru recently. We are planning a trip there, so it was good toget some information from them. Saturday we enjoyed the nice weather, went out for lunch with my best friend and the n went to the free Roughnecks game. It was a lot of fun because there were so many people there. After a bunch of us went to a bar for dinner and some drinks and just to visit. On Sunday, I dragged my butt out of bed and went to the gym and spent the rest of the day working and watching tv. Yeahhhhhhh! IT was a good one!

8 comments:

Tania Yaitzkiy said...

Happy 2nd anniversary! Hope you celebrate 100 more!

Marcy said...

Thank you so much

Margarita said...

Congratulations by the second wedding anniversary.

Klaudia'S timE! said...

hi marcy!!! i love that picture!! it's so cute looks like a professional picture hehe i love that kind of pictures!

♥ Sunny ♥ said...

Hi marcy.Congratulations about your second wedding anniversary.
I want get marry when i saw your picture.because you look very happy in this picture. I like this picture.

♥ Sunny ♥ said...

Today I'm sad. bacause I heard that you will move different shool.
I want that you will teach me next semester. but I don't worry. You are already best of best theacher to me. so We will meet again. I will contact with e-mail. Don't forget me.~~!!

hinojosa ca said...

Thanks for everything Marcy, I really learned in your class
Good luck

Klaudia'S timE! said...

heyy marcy today i listened you move to another schOOl... so thanks for evrything you are a really good teacher so dont worry every thing gonna be all right!
do your best! i know you can because you are execelenT!